Under the direction of the Middle School Principal or his/her designee and in collaboration with the Coordinator of Digital Learning this Technology in Education Internship assists with the use of technologies to support student and staff needs. The Technology in Education Intern assists in providing staff development, and instructional support to instructional and administrative staff. He/she also assists in the implementation of curriculum and technology integration projects. The Technology in Education Intern provides instructional staff with support needed to complete technology-based instructional management and productivity functions. The Technology in Education Intern will collaborate with appropriate instructional and technical staff to support the use of instructional software and network resources. This intern will learn to work independently and collaboratively with colleagues.
- Assist with technology integration, focuses primarily on K-8, but there will be some work with 9-12 as well.
- Hardware and software troubleshooting of a wide variety of issues including printing, connecting to the district network and password resets.
- Maintenance and repair on various devices.
- Escalate issues when necessary using proper procedures.
- Provide one-on-one and small group training to staff.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.