Do you love to teach people new things? Do you love the feeling that you get when you are able to help someone learn something new?
ARI websites are tailor-made to suit dealer’s needs. You’ll be the proverbial Mr. Miyagi to their Karate Kid, guiding them through how to use and master their new website, answering questions and seeing them off into a brave new world of website greatness with truly great products. Training Specialists ensure our customers are confident to make changes, updates and modifications to their websites to grow their businesses and Sell More Stuff™.
What will you do…?
- Train customers on how to setup, maintain and manage their websites through the content management system
- Train internal employees on the content management system and how it will pertain to their roles
- Report issues (data, functionality) and product suggestions to the proper departments
- Perform site updates
- Establish immediate rapport with clients
- Keep the call on track to avoid appointment scheduling issues and provide the most value
- Provide valuable information during each phone call
- Handle difficult clients in a professional manner
What should you bring to the table…?
- Knowledge of basic computer applications (Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, etc.)
- Proficiency with general Website trends and best practices
- Basic knowledge of HTML and using a CMS
- Effectively manage a large list of clients and their progress in the training process
- Ability to clearly explain and educate someone on using a CMS
- Ability to work in conjunction with other internal departments to achieve goals
Must be comfortable keeping the client within specifications for the product
Web Developer Internship or Temp – $10 hour
See what the staff says about working at ARI: http://www.glassdoor.com/Reviews/ARI-Network-Services-Reviews-E2121.htm
A’Lisa Paquet’ | Corporate Lead Recruiter