ARI’s Web Development internship program is a premier experience for individuals seeking a career in front-end web development. ARI designs and develops some of the world’s best website solutions for Powersports, Marine, Tire & Automotive, Home Medical Equipment, Appliance and Recreational Vehicle dealerships and OEMs. We are always interested in pushing ourselves and our interns to integrate new technology and skills to keep ARI at the cutting edge of our markets.
A Web Dev Intern will assist in designing and developing ARI’s web products, learning and mastering new website development tools, and theming websites to dealer’s exact specifications. Interns will be working with several of ARI’s proprietary Content Management Systems (CMS) to create websites and integrated web products.
During the internship program, you will…
- Create graphical themes for client websites
- Create website content and layouts
- Perform image and text manipulation
- Migrate content and settings as a part of the website development process
- Gain valuable experience utilizing CSS preprocessors on a large scale
- Perform browser testing of themes and functionality
Skills that you will need during your internship include…
- Basic to intermediate Photoshop skills (including working with layers, selections, layer styles, image manipulation, slicing, etc).
- Intermediate knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3
- Ability to make design decisions based on web best practices
- Attention to detail
- Basic experience using a content management system
Web Developer Internship or Temp – $10 hour
A’Lisa Paquet’ | Corporate Lead Recruiter