IT Ops & Engr maurices-ascena
ascena retail group, inc. (NASDAQ:ASNA) is a leading specialty retailer offering clothing, shoes, and accessories for missy and plus-size women under the Ann Taylor, LOFT, Lou & Grey, Lane Bryant, Cacique, maurices, dressbarn, and Catherines brands, and for tween girls under the Justice brand. ascena retail group, inc. operates through its subsidiaries approximately 4,900 stores throughout the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico. For more information about ascena retail group, visit ascenaretail.com, AnnTaylor.com, LOFT.com, louandgrey.com, lanebryant.com, cacique.com, maurices.com, dressbarn.com, catherines.com, and shopjustice.com.
- Provide customer service for both field (stores) and home office associates through problem determination and software support;
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills and PC troubleshooting abilities;
- Have an ability to learn quickly and multi-task.
- Hours Vary to include weekends and evenings
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Certificate or degree in a Computer Related Field preferred
- Minimum of one years experience with PCs, Windows, and Microsoft Office products;
- POS/retail experience preferred
- Past Help Desk and/or Customer Service experience required
- Available to work weekdays, weeknights, and/or weekends;
- Ability to work in a team environment.
For more information or to apply: