Senior Enrollment/Eligibility Representative – Duluth, MN – 612820…apply at www.careers.unitedhealthgroup.com
Working in Operations at UnitedHealth Group is one of the toughest and most fulfilling ways to help people, including yourself. We offer the latest tools, most intensive training program in the industry and nearly limitless opportunities for advancement. Join us and start doing your life’s best work.
If it sounds too good to be true, consider this:
Through our family of businesses and a lot of inspired individuals, we’re building a high-performance structure that works better for more people in more ways.
Positions in this function are responsible for preparing, processing and maintaining new member or group enrollments. Positions may load new member or group data into the enrollment database & update the database with changes. Positions may also respond to member eligibility or group questions & verify enrollment status. Positions may work with various types of member correspondence. Positions may also be responsible for reconciling eligibility discrepancies, analyzing transactional data & submitting retroactive eligibility changes. Positions may also be responsible for inventory control of member and group transactions.
- Loading new member or group data into the enrollment database & update the database with changes
- Responding to member eligibility or group questions & verify enrollment status
- Working with various types of member correspondence
- Reconciling eligibility discrepancies, analyzing transactional data & submitting retroactive eligibility changes
- Inventory control of member and group transactions
- Working with underwriters and brokers and do the full enrollment process from inquiries to quotes
- Work is frequently completed without established procedures
- Works independently
- May act as a resource for others
- May coordinate others activities
- Extensive work experience within own function.
- Work is frequently completed without established procedures.
- Works independently.
- May act as a resource for others.
- May coordinate others activities.
To be considered for this position, applicants need to meet the qualifications listed in this posting.
- High school education.
- Ability to multi-task, this includes ability to understand multiple products and multiple levels of benefits within each product
- Intermediate proficiency with Windows PC (Word, Excel, Outlook) applications, which includes the ability to learn new and complex computer system applications
- Working hours: Monday through Friday, 8 AM through 4:30 PM. There is a flex start up to 9 AM after training.
- College degree (BA; BS) preferred
- Experience with data analysis
- MS Excel, Visual Basic, MS Access, and/or SQL advanced knowledge
Physical Requirements and Work Environment:
- Frequent speaking, listening using a headset, sitting, use of hands/fingers across keyboard or mouse, handling other objects, long periods working at a computer
- Service center environment with moderate noise level due to Representatives talking, computers, printers, and floor activity
Careers with UnitedHealthcare. Let’s talk about opportunity. Start with a Fortune 14 organization that’s serving more than 85 million people already and building the industry’s singular reputation for bold ideas and impeccable execution. Now, add your energy, your passion for excellence, your near-obsession with driving change for the better. Get the picture? UnitedHealthcare is serving employers and individuals, states and communities, military families and veterans where ever they’re found across the globe. We bring them the resources of an industry leader and a commitment to improve their lives that’s second to none. This is no small opportunity. It’s where you can do your life’s best work.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.