City:: Duluth, MN
Location:: HP – Duluth Regional Technical Center
Position Type:: Temporary Full-Time
Anticipated Work Schedule:: M-F 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
Hrs/Pay Period:: 80
Join our growing organization on an exciting mission to improve health and well-being for our members, patients and community! At HealthPartners, you’ll find a culture where we live our values of excellence, compassion, integrity and partnership every day. It’s part of why we’re the No. 1 large company on the Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal’s Best Places to Work list in 2014. Do you want to use your skills and passions for good• Picture yourself at HealthPartners and imagine the future successes we could achieve together!
Looking for an excellent opportunity to showcase your computer expertise• The HealthPartners Duluth Regional Technology Center is seeking an intern with an interest in developing their computer programming, quality assurance and web development skills. This highly motivated candidate will work on various projects related HealthPartners business systems.
The primary responsibilities of this position are to assist the Regional Technology Center team with IS&T project support. This is a full-time paid ($10/hour) position, working 40 hours per week with a flexible schedule. The length of this internship is 3 months, with the potential to extend.
* Assist experienced programmers with process enhancements
* Assist with Quality assurance activities
* Help develop up-to-date documentation
* Assist with team website maintenance and enhancements
* Other computer related projects
* Enrolled in or a recent graduate of a Management Information Systems program
* Excellent computer skills, must have strong knowledge of Microsoft Office
* Experience in computer programming languages
* Excellent listening and writing skills
* Must be flexible
* Excellent communication skills
* Able to work independently and in a team setting
* Interest in healthcare field
HealthPartners is nationally acclaimed for providing outstanding patient care. HealthPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. To see a complete job description and/or to apply for this position, please visit http://www.healthpartners.jobs, click on job opportunities and search for Job ID #34880.
Nearest Major Market: Duluth MN
Nearest Secondary Market: Superior WI
Job Segment: Intern, Temporary, Patient Care, Information Systems, QA, Entry Level, Contract, Healthcare, Technology, Quality