Position: Internship – QA Tester Department: Retail Technology Group (RTG)
Location: Sauk Rapids, Minnesota
Reports to: Quality Assurance & Release Manager
The AcuSport Retail Technology Group (RTG) Quality Testing Team is responsible for testing software before it is released to the production environment. The testing team ensures the software performs as it is written to perform with the business requirements; identifying any and all deviations from the written business requirements. The team tests for positive business requirement execution as well as testing for adverse negative results of changes made to the system. RTG has high quality standards for the software it releases and proper testing of all functionality is key to the success of the software and to RTG.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Execute manual test plans and test scripts for complete modules and/or workflows with the software
- Investigate all potential product test failures and deviations
- Bug fix verification and validation
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to effectively handle difficult situations
- Basic Excel knowledge
- Friendly demeanor
- Ability to multi-task
- Excellent telephone communication skills
- Technical aptitude a must
- Ability to work independently while working in a team environment
- Work well under pressure
- Excellent keyboarding skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Education and/or Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Previous retail experience preferred
- Sitting at a desk for long periods.
- Working with a computer for long periods.
- Changing hours and shifts.
Vy Allen | AcuSport Corporation
One Hunter Place | Bellefontaine , OH 43311-3001
Direct 937.292.6297 | Cell 740.417.3965 | Fax 937.592.2595
vallen@AcuSport.com | www.AcuSport.com