Location: Fargo, North Dakota
Dates: June – August, 2015
The Student Experience Program (SEP) is a paid work experience program designed to provide recent high school graduates – recent college graduates opportunities to work on Microsoft’s Fargo, N.D. campus during the summer. This program allows students to gain real-life working experience, while learning about the technology industry.
- SEP opportunities are open to newly enrolled college freshman through recent college graduates.
- SEP candidates are hired as vendor staff (A-) through Kelly Service but work within Microsoft teams.
- SEP positions typically run June-August and work 40 hours weeks, but this is flexible and up to manager discretion.
Areas of Opportunity:
- Accounting Services
- Event Planning
- Partner Services
- MBS Operations
- US Payroll
- Web Design
Pay: $12 / hour
Resumes and cover letters may be submitted to email@example.com until February 13, 2015 and interviews scheduled between March 2 through March 31, 2015.
- Please include SEP in the subject line.
- Please indicate in the email and/or cover letter what type of role you are interested in pursuing.
For additional information, please contact: Star-Ann Schank @ firstname.lastname@example.org