I talked to Compudyne at the Head of the Lakes job fair. They have entry level jobs open now, but are also interested in students looking for internships or part-time work. Below is an entry level position, but you can use the link at the bottom to submit your resume for and as about part-time/internship opportunities…
Be a part of something big.
Compudyne is celebrating 25 years of supporting businesses, large and small, with IT resources that drive success. We’re the region’s leading provider of remote and on-site IT services, network consulting, hardware/software installation and high speed business internet services. Most importantly, we explore cutting-edge, secure solutions that help our clients become more efficient and more connected.
Help us make history.
Companies today rely on cloud solutions to operate; it’s the forefront of technology. Think of your future. As a Hosted/Cloud Service Technician – Level 1, you’ll help us build and develop the Compudyne Cloud. You’ll research and test new product lines while implementing enterprise-grade cloud solutions for some of the region’s most successful companies. This is a fast-paced, constantly-evolving environment, so you’ll need to be up for a challenge. Are you ready to learn and implement technology that’s used by companies on the Fortune 500 list? Look no further. Here’s a taste of what you’ll work with at Compudyne:
- Web filtering, anti-spam, endpoint, email archiving and secure mail solutions
- SAN technologies
- VMware’s hosted virtual solutions
- Exchange and backup solutions
- File sync and share technologies
- Disaster recovery design and execution
Develop your skills.
Going in, a Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology is preferred, however all you need to have is 2 years of progressive experience in the industry or equivalent. To stand out as a candidate, we would love it if you had the following experience/skills:
- Strong understanding of virtualization technologies, primarily Microsoft and VMware configurations
- Ability to visualize big picture hosted/cloud products and make recommendations for implementation
- Experience partnering with customers to address concerns
- Time management skills, ensuring tasks and projects are completed professionally and efficiently
- Capacity to establish working relationship with customers, coworkers and vendors
- Ardent desire for personal and professional development and advanced training
We appreciate our employees and want to prove it. Compudyne combines competitive wages with an excellent bonus package that includes Medical, Dental, Group Life and Disability Insurance, 401K and PTO. We also provide numerous perks to continually thank you for your hard work.
Join our team.
We like to work with people who can communicate clearly and learn quickly. Every day is a new challenge, and we’re constantly seeking ways to help our team get better at what we do. If that’s you, we want you on our team. To apply, email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org We look forward to hearing from you.