- Tracking Code
- Job Description
- Join Perficient, and you will play an integral role in impacting some of the country’s most dynamic companies. With broad industry resources and deep technical expertise, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results. Choose a career with Perficient, and work in a challenging and dynamic environment where innovative and engaging work are a part of everyday life. Build your Career at Perficient: WATCH THE VIDEO
A Business Analyst conducts research as well as monitors, maintains, and optimizes business solutions. Ideal candidate will be able to own the business reasons behind specific requirements, interpret them for the technical team, ensure requirements are met, and have strong written and oral communication skills to interface directly with the client.
Key Position Responsibilities:
Gather user requirements to develop solutions and alternatives
• Evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs
• Create solutions to business needs using provided development tool set
• Communicate and collaborate with users to analyze information needs and functional requirements
• Collaborate with team members and subject matter experts to establish the technical vision and analyze tradeoffs between usability and performance needs.
• Work with users to define concepts
• Liaise between the business, technology teams and support teams
• Support the Global Business team
• Bachelors Degree
• Relevant technical certificates a plus
• 3+ years of related Business Analyst work experience
• Strong interpersonal and excellent documentation skills
• Able to assume and complete assignments independently
• Ability to explain and champion technical concepts to a broad audience
• Excellent customer support skills
• Strong analytical skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements
• Strong project management skills and understanding of Agile/Scrum project management lifecycle
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts
Perficient is a leading Information Technology consulting firm serving clients throughout North America. Our IT consultants deliver business-driven technology solutions that enable our clients to gain competitive advantage, make their businesses more responsive to market opportunities and threats, strengthen relationships with customers, suppliers and partners, improve productivity and reduce information technology costs.
Since 1998, we have delivered successful project engagements for hundreds of Global 2000 and other large enterprise customers. During that time, we have grown from a startup to a publicly-traded firm with approximately 1,800 full-time professionals serving clients from locations in 24 strategic markets across North America, global delivery centers in Europe and China, and a technology consulting recruiting office in India.
We have deep domain expertise in technology solutions that differentiate our firm. We use small, expert project teams that deliver high-value, measurable results by working collaboratively with clients through a user-centered, technology-based and business-driven solutions methodology. We believe this approach enhances return-on-investment for our clients by significantly reducing the time and risk associated with designing and implementing eBusiness integration solutions. To learn more about Perficient’s services, solutions, products, and locations go to http://www.perficient.com.
Perficient is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national, origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Job Location
- Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States
- Position Type