Associate Business Consultant
- Tracking Code
- Job Description
- Associate Business Consultant
Perficient has been named a Top 100 Workplace in Minnesota by the Star Tribune among a small number of technology and consulting firms included on the list. This is an accomplishment we are very proud of.
Join Perficient, and you will play an integral role in impacting some of the country’s most dynamic companies. With broad industry resources and deep technical expertise, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results. Choose a career with Perficient, and work in a challenging and dynamic environment where innovative and engaging work are a part of everyday life. Build your Career at Perficient: WATCH THE VIDEO
Perficient currently has a career opportunity for a Associate Business Consultant in our Minneapolis, MN office.
The Associate Business Consultant is for individuals passionate about identifying and delivering the right business solution for each client. Our Business Consultants have a strong business orientation with an understanding of how technology can be effectively applied to meet a variety of business needs.
Our business consultants, at all consultant levels, fill a number of different roles on our project teams working with a variety of technologies for a wide range of clients. The specific responsibilities vary for each client and each project. Key to the success of our business consultants is the willingness and desire to quickly learn the the client’s industry and the unique requirements of each engagement and to fill whatever role may be required to best support our clients needs.
The perfect Perficient Business Consultant thrives in challenging environments and accomplishes difficult assignments without significant supervision and instruction. Our consultants can handle the stress of being accountable for delivery and: complete goals on time, practice strong attention to detail, persevere through tough obstacles, and don’t get easily discouraged.
A Business Consultant may be involved in the strategic planning of an engagement or helping the client make decisions about their future IT direction. Once a project has begun, the consultant will facilitate key requirements with stakeholders and customers using standard and User Experience techniques. The consultant may be responsible for functional designs, detailed designs and system mapping, wireframes, requirement specifications, and prototypes.
We are looking for experienced delivery resources who have a passion for acquiring and applying new skills are comfortable and productive in a changing environment, willing to take on a variety of roles as needed, and shows flexibility and adaptation to meet the needs of a team, a role, et
- Represent Perficient professionally in both client and team situations
- Instill confidence in Perficient’s skills and ability to deliver
- Learn and discuss the client’s business in their terms
- Gain an understanding of the different technologies on our engagements to facilitate both communications and the solution design
- Apply the appropriate methodologies, specifically our user-centered approach
- Conduct research, gather, organize, and analyze data
- Gather, analyze and define business and user requirements and process flows
- Responsible for the conceptual, interaction design, and information architecture of the user experience (if applicable). Collaborates with the visual designers and technical consultants to design the most appropriate solution.
- Write and execute test plans
- Ensure deliverables are of the highest quality to promote client satisfaction
- Demonstrate respect for and responsiveness to our clients and colleagues
- Independently manage assigned tasks
- Support the SBU and PRFT overall
- Bachelors degree
- Knowledge of current technologies, application software development, and iterative development methodologies
- Excellent listening, oral, and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Flexible to new situations and challenges
- Experience with tools used to document and elicit requirements, including use cases and user stories; prefer knowledge of UML (Unified Modeling Language)
At Perficient, we offer a competitive base salary, bonuses twice a year, a comprehensive benefits package which includes medical, dental and vision, 401(k) with matching contributions, 3 weeks paid time off and 10 paid holidays per year.
Perficient is a leading Information Technology consulting firm serving clients throughout North America. Our IT consultants deliver business-driven technology solutions that enable our clients to gain competitive advantage, make their businesses more responsive to market opportunities and threats, strengthen relationships with customers, suppliers and partners, improve productivity and reduce information technology costs.
Since 1998, we have delivered successful project engagements for hundreds of Global 2000 and other large enterprise customers. During that time, we have grown from a startup to a publicly-traded firm with approximately 1,800 full-time professionals serving clients from locations in 24 strategic markets across North America, global delivery centers in Europe and China, and a technology consulting recruiting office in India.
We have deep domain expertise in technology solutions that differentiate our firm. We use small, expert project teams that deliver high-value, measurable results by working collaboratively with clients through a user-centered, technology-based and business-driven solutions methodology. We believe this approach enhances return-on-investment for our clients by significantly reducing the time and risk associated with designing and implementing eBusiness integration solutions. To learn more about Perficient’s services, solutions, products, and locations go to http://www.perficient.com.
Perficient is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national, origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Job Location
- Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States
- Position Type