HealthPartners Computer Science Internship
Computer Science students interested in full-time/part-time Java/J2EE positions in Duluth.
Looking for an excellent opportunity to showcase your computer expertise? The HealthPartners Duluth Regional Technology Center is seeking an intern with an interest in developing their computer programming, quality assurance and web development skills. This highly motivated candidate will work on various projects in Healthpartners business systems.
Apply @ HealthPartners.com/UMD
The primary responsibilities of this position are to assist the Regional Technology Center team with IS&T project support. This is a full-time paid ($10/hour) position, working up to 40 hours per week with a flexible schedule.
- Assist experienced programmers with process enhancements
- Assist with Quality assurance activities
- Help develop up-to-date documentation
- Assist with team website maintenance and enhancements
- Other computer related projects
- Enrolled in or a recent graduate of a Management Information Systems program
- Excellent computer skills, must have strong knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Experience in computer programming languages
- Excellent listening and writing skills
- Must be flexible
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to work independently and in a team setting
- Interest in healthcare field
HealthPartners is nationally acclaimed for providing outstanding patient care. HealthPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. To see a complete job description and/or to apply for this position, please visit www.healthpartners.com/careers and search for Job ID #31892.