CyberCoders – iOS Developer- Objective-C, Cocoa, OS X, agile in Minneapolis Minnesota United States
iOS Developer- Objective-C, Cocoa, OS X, agile Objective – Skills Required – Objective-C, Cocoa, iOS, OS X, agile development, agile testing, C++
If you are a iOS Developer with 3+ years of experience, please read on!What You Will Be Doing
The software development team is looking for a Senior Objective-C/Cocoa developer to expand our Apple Mac OS X and iOS Mobile Device application development capabilities.
As an experienced software developer you will be responsible for helping us create new applications, extend and continually improve our existing products, and mentor less experienced developers. You will also be called on to help us drive towards an improved and repeatable agile development process that is able to deliver features quickly with high reliability and that maximizes developers efficiency. You will become a subject matter expert for all client side product offerings. You will be a key component in helping us help our customers be successful with the Apple platform.
– Develop, improve and maintain OS X and iOS applications
– Use agile development and testing methodologies to ensure ongoing high quality code timely feature turnaround
– Mentor developers and interns on Objective-C/Cocoa development
– Work closely with the software development team and organization to ensure consistency and quality for all work products
– Work closely with broader software organization to better understand Apple technologies and the challenges our customers faceWhat You Need for this Position
– Experience developing for OS X and iOS platforms
– 5 or more years of professional programming experience using C++/Objective-C
– Demonstrated work with the Cocoa framework
– Demonstrable experience getting applications built and shipped
– Experience mentoring and training junior programmers
– OS X skills preferred, if no specific OS X skills then UNIX experience a must
– Demonstrable desire to continue learning and bettering your craft
– Demonstrable understand that testing and quality are a part of everyone’s job
– Java experience helpful but not required
– Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
– Technical aptitude and desire for continued learning of our software, Apple products, and all things technologyWhat’s In It for You
– Excellent compensation and benefits package
– Fun and casual work environment
– Cutting edge technology
– Environment where innovation is encouraged and your voice is heard
So, if you are a iOS Developer with 3+ years of experience, please apply today!
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, ancestry, marital or veteran status.