|Job ID: 7452650|
National Marrow Donor Program
3001 Broadway St NE, Ste 100
Minneapolis, MN 55413
|Public Transportation is Available.
|How to Apply:||
|Job Title:||Business Systems Analyst|
|Work Type:||Work Days: Weekdays, Work Vary: No , Shift: First (Day), Hours Per Week: 38, Work Type: Regular|
|Benefits:||401(k) or other retirement, Dental Insurance, Health Insurance, Holidays, Sick Leave or PTO, Vacation or PTO|
|Drug Testing Required:||Unspecified|
Minimum Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration or other related field preferred. However, upon evaluation, equivalent related experience and/or education may be substituted for degree requirement.
Minimum Experience: Required: Two years of technical and business experience that included business analyst experience performing requirements definition, analysis, documentation and design and project management.
Preferred: Experience with implementation of large-scale, cross-functional projects and analyzing improvement for business and quality processes, and business writing.
Key Knowledge: Required: Business Analyst principles; analysis and defining of business requirements and processes; quality improvement processes; Understanding of Quality Assurance, Project Management and SDLC methodology (e.g. Iterative, Waterfall, Agile) principles.
Preferred: Experience with process and data modeling, including an understanding of UML modeling standards. Functional expertise in the application of computer systems to solve business problems (e.g. Systems Thinking, Information Systems Knowledge). Ability to use a wide variety of software packages to prepare and present analysis (e.g. Microsoft Office, Visio, Lotus Notes, Rational Enterprise Suite (ClearQuest, RequisitePro, ClearCase, MS Project, Test Director)
• Ability to determine and document comprehensive user requirements using a wide variety of techniques (e.g. Business Requirements Analysis, Use Case Design, Technical Specification Analysis & High Level Design).
• Demonstrated leadership and problem solving analysis Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information. Ability to work well within a team and willingness to work with others.
• Ability to meet time commitments on multiple tasks with quality deliverables in unsupervised environment (i.e. self-motivated, flexible).
• Ability to bring diplomacy and tact to difficult situations (i.e. strong negotiation skills).
• Ability to work in a complex, high speed, self-correcting environment in search of desirable results under conditions of high uncertainty and high change.
• Ability to effectively facilitate and lead meetings.
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
• Strong presentation skills.
Other Requirements: Infrequent travel, approximately 1 to 2 times per year. Extended hours may be required to meet project deadlines.
This position is responsible for following an established methodology for collection, analysis, review, documentation and communication of business needs and requirements to IT. Leads the gathering of business needs as well as assisting with the design of solutions with direct interaction with business unit leaders and the technology team on low to moderate complexity initiatives. Performs software training and presentations.Refer to ID when applying