As a member of LSS’s Product Development team, Quality Control Specialists work to ensure LSS’ software applications are produced with an uncompromising dedication to quality. Quality Control Specialists accomplish these standards of excellence through a variety of responsibilities which are part of the product development life cycle. LSS trains qualified candidates who have the desire to learn and enjoy researching issues and solving problems.
• Develop and execute test plans that challenge our product’s adherence to design specifications while meeting stability, usability and performance requirements. This is accomplished through the execution of rigorous unit and production level tests.
• Work side by side with technical staff who design and develop our software applications.
• Educate staff on changes to our software applications through effective written and verbal communication.
• Other duties and responsibilities as determined by management.
• Limited travel may be required.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to learn complex software applications
• Interest in healthcare and technology industries
• Effective time management skills with the ability to multitask
• Effective project management skills
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Self motivated with a desire to learn
• High attention to detail
• Four year college degree, emphasis in information systems is a plus, but not required
• Clinical, financial, administrative or departmental experience in a health care setting is a plus, but not required
• Technical skills in testing are a plus but not required
Salaried position with excellent benefits. EOE.