The purpose of this position is to develop new releases of Electronic Health Record and Practice Management software geared toward helping medical providers and administrators improve their operations through effective patient record and practice management tools. All products are developed using MEDITECH proprietary languages and programming environments: Magic NPR, CS NPR, FS, and Focus (training is provided).
· Technical analysis of design to ensure software solutions meet technical requirements
· Develop code for software applications
· Test, debug, and document code
· Work with design team to ensure software meets users’ needs
· Assist in facilitating transition of new releases to customer divisions
· Programming aptitude/ability to quickly learn new languages
· Familiarity with at least two programming languages
· High level of attention to detail with emphasis on code quality
· Efficient problem solving skills
· Ability to quickly learn complex software applications
· Willingness to be a team player
· Effective written and verbal communication skills
· Four year college degree in math or computer science related field
Salaried position with excellent benefits. EOE.