Job Description – I/T Intern (UNI02486)
I/T Intern-UNI02486 Cargill is a unique place to grow your career, your experience and your abilities. Every day, we grow our reputation as a leading international producer of food, agricultural, financial and industrial products and services. We take pride in our global reach, ability to contribute, and strong work ethics and values. Founded in 1865, Cargill is a privately held company and employs 142,000 people in 65 countries with annual revenues in excess of $133.9 billion. Through innovation, creativity and teamwork, we are transforming entire markets and people’s lives worldwide, and we can have the same impact on your career. Discover how we can be Better Together at http://www.cargill.com
I/T Intern (Minneapolis)
To gain hands on experience in real business situations and be exposed to many of Cargill’s businesses and functions during the work term. You will be given the opportunity to work as an individual contributor or in project teams where leadership, collaboration inclusion and innovation are keys to success. This is our Information Technology Intern position.
- Internship may be in a technical or business area and can included experiences with project management, business analysis, application support, application development, database administration, business process re-engineering, network and systems management, as well as many others.
- Work will be complimented by a quality approach to supervision and mentorship. An on-going job performance assessment will be provided.
- Interns are given the opportunity to apply their skills and gain an understanding of the Cargill organization.
- Opportunity to learn more about Cargill’s diverse businesses through numerous events such as first day orientation, volunteer events, as well as our one week Cargill Intern Forum Event.
- Internships are at least 12 weeks in duration.
- Opportunity to network with Cargill IT Leadership as well as other interns will be provided and encouraged.
- Flexible, agile and focused on making an impact and delivering results for our clients.
- Assuming excellent internship job performance and job availability, interns may be hired as full-time employees following graduation.
- All internships are located in Minneapolis.
- Sophomores or Juniors currently enrolled in an accredited program.
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree with a major or minor in the technology field such as MIS, CS, IS.
- Right to work in the U.S. that is not based solely on possession of a student visa or a visa sponsored by a third-party employer.
- Must be open to relocation to the Midwest.
- Ability to demonstrate a strong aptitude for both business and technology.
- Overall 3.0 GPA preferred
Cargill is an EEO/AA employer.