College of St Scholastica
1200 Kenwood Ave
Duluth, MN 55811
|Public Transportation is Available.
|How to Apply:||
|Job Title:||Temporary Software Implementation Specialist|
|Work Type:||Work Days: Weekdays, Work Vary: No , Shift: First (Day), Hours Per Week: 25, Work Type: Regular|
|Drug Testing Required:||Unspecified|
– Computer competencies at the level of advanced Excel or Word, desktop publishing and/or web application.
– Excellent keyboard and Data entry skills.
– Computer aptitude ability to independently use technology in new ways to solve a problem or meet a need such as finding and implementing a web-based application or use functionality in existing software.
– Comfortable using web-based applications.
– Organized and able to understand complex systems.
– Proven outstanding writing skills.
– Experience in training small groups.
– Experience in Microsoft access or other relational databases.
– Ability to manipulate data and understand relationships.
The College of St. Scholastica seeks a temporary, part-time individual with excellent technical skills to support implementation of Chalk and Wire software in the School of Education. Chalk and Wire is a web-based comprehensive data analysis system that not only allows students to build electronic portfolios but facilitates program assessment and data reporting. Chalk and Wire offers a unique and proprietary compression and conversion technology for video and audio. It is possible to import data from spreadsheets and databases and has the ability to aggregate and disaggregate data for a variety of reporting purposes.
This is a temporary, part-time position which will average 20-30 hours per week over 4-6 months.
The College of St. Scholastica is an equal opportunity employer committed to enriching education and promoting opportunity through a culturally diverse faculty, staff and student body.