Security Analyst Internship
Location: Eagan, MN
Employment Start Date:May 21, 2012
Employment End Date: August 24, 2012
This intern will be primarily responsible for network scanning and assessments of application and systems compliance to security standards and baselines.
• Execute scanning and assessment services, including network discovery, penetration testing and vulnerability scanning.
• Participates in technology remediation efforts through a matrix, cross functional working teams and business units.
• Conduct proactive monitoring, logging and alerting to analyze, correlate, and respond to cyber and internal attacks.
• Monitor and report on the technology threat landscape.
• Notify and publish security-related threats for all aspects of technology.
The successful candidate should be receiving either a bachelor’s degree in IT, computer science or other computer/technical related field from an accredited university.
Name: Jennifer Massaro
Title: Campus Relations Manager
Address Line 1: 801 Lakeview Drive
Address Line 2: City: Blue Bell State: MN Zip:19422