Target Technology Services Internship (Spring 2012) Job
Date: Apr 1, 2012
Location: Minneapolis, MN, US
JOIN US AS A TARGET TECHNOLOGY SERVICES INTERN
Similar Industry Titles and Key Words: Information Technology, Computer Science
About This Opportunity
Use your skills, experience and talents to be a part of groundbreaking thinking and visionary goals. As a Target Technology Services Intern, you’ll take the lead as you…
– Utilize forward-thinking solutions and innovative internet protocol
– Are recognized in the retail and technology industry as a leader in bringing value through integrated approach
– Focus on solid quality and process with Target Systems Development and 6Sigma influences
– Create innovative technical solutions that drive a competitive advantage in the retail market
– Collaborate with teams on full life-cycle projects using a variety of emerging technologies
– Hone your leadership skills through on the job assignments, the support of mentors, and onsite trainings
– Current student working towards a 4-year degree with a strong academic standing (3.0 GPA or above)
– Strong technical aptitude and/or technical experience
– Demonstrated leadership, collaboration, communication and decision-making skills
– Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
– Strong planning and organizational skills
Undergraduate interns are eligible for a number of benefits just for being a team member, including a 10 percent Team Member Discount, access to a toll-free NurseLine, access to the Target Health & Wellness Web site, access to the Team Member LifeResources, a resource offering free support and information, and discounts on a variety of other resources.
Expect the Best. At Target, we have a vision: to become the best – the best culture and brand, the best place for growth and the company with the best reputation. We offer an inclusive, collaborative and energetic work environment that rewards those who perform. We deliver engaging, innovative and on-trend experiences for our team members and our guests. We invest in our team members’ futures by developing leaders and providing a breadth of opportunities for professional development. It takes the best to become the best, and we are committed to building a team that does the right thing for our guests, shareholders, team members and communities.
Minneapolis-based Target Corporation serves guests at stores nationwide and at Target.com. Target is committed to providing a fun and convenient shopping experience with access to unique and highly differentiated products at affordable prices. Since 1946, the corporation has given 5 percent of its income through community grants and programs like Take Charge of Education®.
: United States-Minnesota-Minneapolis
Nearest Major Market: Minneapolis
Job Segments: Computer Science, Entry Level, Intern, Technology