Technology Leadership Program (Spring 2012) Job
Location: Minneapolis, MN, US
TAKE THE LEAD IN THE TECHNOLOGY LEADERSHIP PROGRAM
Similar Industry Titles and Key Words: Project Management, Information Systems, Computer Science, Networking
About This Opportunity
The Technology Leadership Program (TLP) is designed to put you on the fast track toward developing your leadership and technology skills. You will rotate through Infrastructure, Development and Support, while receiving hands-on technical training and leadership development. The goal of this program is to provide you with the resources and tools to become a future leader in Target Technology Services.
Use your skills, experience and talents to be a part of groundbreaking thinking and visionary goals. In the Technology Leadership Program, you’ll take the lead as you…
– Apply your technical knowledge through one of two tracks: business or technical
– Are recognized in the retail and technology industry as a leader in bringing value through integrated approach
– Focus on solid quality and process with Target Systems Development and 6Sigma influence
– Create innovative technical solutions that drive a competitive advantage in the retail market
– Collaborate with teams on full life-cycle projects using a variety of emerging technologies
– Develop some of the world’s largest data warehouses using cutting edge technology tools
– 4-year degree with strong academic performance (3.0 GPA or above)
– Well rounded general technology background
– Demonstrated leadership and decision-making skills
– Team-oriented thinking
– Solid communication skills
– Relevant job or internship experience is highly desired
Eligible team members will receive one of the best earnings packages anywhere, including competitive pay, all-around insurance coverage, 401(k), flexible scheduling, training and development and many other perks and benefits. Target is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and is a drug-free workplace.
Expect the Best. At Target, we have a vision: to become the best – the best culture and brand, the best place for growth and the company with the best reputation. We offer an inclusive, collaborative and energetic work environment that rewards those who perform. We deliver engaging, innovative and on-trend experiences for our team members and our guests. We invest in our team members’ futures by developing leaders and providing a breadth of opportunities for professional development. It takes the best to become the best, and we are committed to building a team that does the right thing for our guests, shareholders, team members and communities.
Minneapolis-based Target Corporation serves guests at stores nationwide and at Target.com. Target is committed to providing a fun and convenient shopping experience with access to unique and highly differentiated products at affordable prices. Since 1946, the corporation has given 5 percent of its income through community grants and programs like Take Charge of Education®.
: United States-Minnesota-Minneapolis
Nearest Major Market: Minneapolis
Job Segments: Computer Science, Entry Level, Information Systems, Intern, Project Manager, Technology