: Safety Security & Protect Svs
: USA Region-United States-California-Pasadena
: Student Programs
3M Cogent based in Pasadena, CA, a leading high-tech development company in the fields of image processing, biometrics, automated fingerprint identification and systems integration is seeking a Software QA Intern. 3M Cogent supports a worldwide customer base which includes law enforcement, civil government, and commercial customers.
3M captures the spark of new ideas and transforms them into thousands of ingenious products. Our culture of creative collaboration inspires a never-ending stream of powerful technologies that make life better. 3M is the innovation company that never stops inventing. With $27 billion in sales, 3M employs about 80,000 people worldwide and has operations in more than 65 countries. For more information, visit http://www.3M.com or follow @3MNews on Twitter.
An intern (10-12 week assignment) position is a temporary assignment with 3M’s Corporate Student Programs. Corporate Student Programs is designed to provide 3M with the opportunity to identify qualified candidates for regular employment, and to provide students with the opportunity to integrate their academic knowledge with work experience. As a Student Programs participant located in Pasadena, CA you will develop skills, and gain work experience in your field of study.
This particular internship opportunity will work on web related projects design, development and maintenance. Additional responsibilities will include:
- Web related projects design and implementation.
- Programming and debugging.
- Business flow analysis and customer support.
This position is limited to working 899 hours per service credit year.
Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H1B Status).
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or Software Engineering?
- Minimum of a cumulative 3.0 GPA on a 4.0 scale
- Familiar with one of the programming languages such as C/C++/C# or Java.
- Experience in graphic design.
- Familiar with scripting language such as PERL, PYTHON.
- Familiar with Database structure and relationship, familiar with SQL statements.
- Familiar with Jquery, Ajax.
- Familiar with Apache server.
Apply now for this exciting opportunity with 3M. 3M is an EEO/AA employer. Women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply