|Graphic Design Intern (Summer 2012)(Job Number: ADV00016K)JOIN US AS AN GRAPHIC DESIGN INTERN
Similar Industry Titles and Key Words: Graphic Designer, Art Director, Graphic Artist
About This Opportunity
Help shape one of the world’s strongest brands. Develop innovative, eye-catching campaigns that increase brand awareness, solidify guest loyalty and, ultimately, drive sales. You’ll partner with internal and external teams to deliver on our Expect More. Pay Less. brand promise.
Use your skills, experience and talents to be a part of groundbreaking thinking and visionary goals. As a Graphic Design Intern, you’ll take the lead as you…
– Experience and participate in the daily activities of assigned area
– Assist in and execute projects for circular, fashion promotions or license promotions by designing, photo art directing and overseeing electronic and print productions details including layout, typestyle, photography, and/or illustration
– Assist and create presentation boards and other materials to present to senior management and clients
– Must be pursuing a 4-year degree in Graphic Design, Fine Art or related degree with strong academic performance (3.0 GPA or above)
– Demonstrated creative sense and ability with a trend and market focus
– Team-oriented thinking and collaboration skills
– Excellent analytical skills and demonstrated leadership ability
– Superior planning and organizational skills as well as assertiveness and strong initiative
– Strong computer skills
Undergraduate interns are eligible for a number of benefits just for being a team member, including a 10 percent Team Member Discount, access to a toll-free NurseLine, access to the Target Health & Wellness Web site, access to the Team Member LifeResources, a resource offering free support and information, and discounts on a variety of other resources.
Expect the Best. At Target, we have a vision: to become the best – the best culture and brand, the best place for growth and the company with the best reputation. We offer an inclusive, collaborative and energetic work environment that rewards those who perform. We deliver engaging, innovative and on-trend experiences for our team members and our guests. We invest in our team members’ futures by developing leaders and providing a breadth of opportunities for professional development. It takes the best to become the best, and we are committed to building a team that does the right thing for our guests, shareholders, team members and communities.
Minneapolis-based Target Corporation serves guests at stores nationwide and at Target.com. Target is committed to providing a fun and convenient shopping experience with access to unique and highly differentiated products at affordable prices. Since 1946, the corporation has given 5 percent of its income through community grants and programs like Take Charge of Education®.
: United States-Minnesota-Minneapolis>