|*Job Title:||IT Intern|
|Job Reference Num :|
|Organization Name :||The Lacek Group|
|No of Openings:|
|Hours per Week:|
|Employment Start Date:||12/15/11|
|Employment End Date:|
|*Job Description:||The Lacek Group, the loyalty marketing practice of Ogilvy & Mather, is a full-service marketing agency dedicated to helping leading companies establish and grow relationships with their best customers.
We have a great opportunity in our Information Technology department for an immediate IT Intern. This internship offers flexible hours with a minimum of 20 and a maximum of 40 per week and will likely last 6 months or longer. You will have a direct impact on our business by supporting our team with network administration, backup administration, desktop support, application deployments and other IT related tasks.
• Assist with maintenance of desktop/laptop user support as needed
|Qualifications:||Some SQL Server 2000/2005/008 administration skills including tuning and support
• Demonstrated ability to script and code in a variety of languages: VBScript, HTML, bash, python, php.
• Some knowledge of real coding languages including C, C++, and Java
• Working towards Bachelors Degree in computer science or a related field
• Good communications and people skills
• Excellent detail orientation and follow-through skills
• Knowledge of Windows and Linux server configurations preferred
|Application Instructions:||Please apply online at:|
|On-line Application Address :|