Nemadji Research Corporation is a data management and analysis company specializing in cost recovery and revenue maximization for safety-net health care providers.
We are looking for someone to assist us in strengthening the safety-net through the enhancement of our client systems.
In addition to programming, this full-time position also requires a significant amount of data research and analysis.
Required Skills: Proficiency with SQL
Preferred Skills: Oracle (9, 10, 11) and .NET programming
Some of the benefits include:
– PTO Plan
– Health Insurance + Company Funded HRA + Company Funded FSA
– Dental Insurance
– Short-Term Disability Insurance
– Long-Term Disability Insurance
– 401K Plan
– Onsite Daycare Center
– Onsite Nutrition Center/Dining Facility
The nature of this position requires that the work be performed onsite at our Bruno, MN office.
- Location: Bruno, MN
- Compensation: Based upon education level, experience level, and proficiency with Oracle/.NET
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don’t contact this job poster.
- Please, no phone calls about this job!
- Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.