ANN ARBOR, MI, U.S.
Passionate about programming and beyond? Here’s your chance to test your creativity and innovation.
During this full-time, paid internship in Dexter, Michigan, you will help develop our accounting software and services using the latest Microsoft technologies. You will be encouraged to think outside the box to offer solutions or suggestions that will enhance our software programs.
As an intern, you will receive two weeks of product/process training. With ongoing mentoring by our experienced programmers, you’ll transform classroom theory into real-life practice. The knowledge you gain during your internship will give you the skills necessary to transition into the workforce, or possibly into a full-time position on our staff.
ARE YOU A GOOD FIT?
We’re looking for:
- Students pursuing a computer science degree or equivalent curriculum.
- Completion of at least one or two college-level classes or other formal training on C++ or C#.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- An effective multitasker.
- Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio (a plus, but not required).
- Full-time availability from early May through mid-August.
HOW DO YOU APPLY?
- Applications accepted through December 1.