Job ID: 13907
Job Title: Application Developer
Organization Name: Eide Bailly Technology Consulting
Employment Start Date: ASAP
Job Description: At Eide Bailly Technology Consulting:
We value our Clients, our People, and our Culture.
We strive to create long-term relationships with our Clients, exceed their expectations and add value to their business.
Employee talent is the cornerstone of our success; We are empowered, passionate about our work and driven for excellence.
We foster an environment of integrity, accountability, teamwork and opportunity.
Our Mission: Committed to excellence, we strive to improve the performance and profitability of our customers.
The Application Developer will provide consulting services with an emphasis on Business Intelligence and application development projects and solutions. This individual will be responsible for supporting existing custom applications, assisting with the development of new custom applications, developing SharePoint applications, and building customer websites. Our goal is to enable our customers’ business by helping them design, develop and deploy solutions that make them more effective.
• Develop solutions in the .Net framework using various development languages.
• Develop applications in layers – the UI, the business logic in the stored procedures and the data components in a secure data architecture.
• Develop SharePoint applications utilizing SharePoint designer.
• Maintain the code library in a central location.
• Interpret business requirements and software designs in to a workable application.
• Update existing applications based on feedback and recommendations.
• Develop and maintain an extensive knowledge of our customer’s applications and business processes.
• Maintain a high degree of external partner and customer contact and satisfaction.
• Document software changes according to our documentation procedures.
• Follow standard policies and procedures defined by the application development team
• Develop knowledge of common development tools and processes.
• Understand the key components to successful application development.
• Look for opportunities to expand on training and communication skills as necessary.
• Plan and prioritize assigned projects.
• Accept responsibility for agreed upon schedules being met.
• Communicate schedules and plans to team members.
• Meet deadlines for all projects.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a computer related area.
• Entry-level understanding of the .Net Framework, Visual Studio, VB, C#, ASP, and SQL Server.
• Entry level understanding of CSS, HTML, JQuery, and AJAX development.
• Basic understanding of SharePoint Designer.
• Basic understanding of version control and unit testing
• Analytical and logical problem solving skills.
• Must be quality conscious and creative.
• Prioritize multiple tasks with excellent time management skills.
• Detail orientated.
• Give and accept constructive feedback to ensure product quality.
• Change with a fast-paced business environment.
• Work in a team environment to meet departmental and company goals.
• Requires up to 25% travel.
Eide Bailly Technology Consulting LLC, formerly Techwise, is a regional consulting services firm providing strategic consulting services; business management software solutions; technology auditing and security risk management; network and system implementation, integration, and support; and custom software application development.
Eide Bailly Technology Consulting is an affiliate of Eide Bailly, LLP. Our corporate office is located in Fargo, ND with additional offices in Bloomington, MN, Billings, MT, and Sioux Falls, SD.
Position comes with comprehensive benefit package including health, life, dental, vision, and flexible spending account, 401K, paid vacation and holidays.
PEOPLE. PRINCIPLES. POSSIBILITIES
On-line Application Address : http://www.eidebailly.com/careers/
Job Location: Fargo
Full-time Entry Level
*Post Date: 3/28/2011
*Expiration Date: 4/30/2011