Great Summer Employment Opportunities with Microsoft!
2011 Microsoft Student Experience Program (SEP)
Spend your summer with Microsoft! The Student Experience Program (SEP) is a paid work experience program designed to provide high school and college students opportunities to work on Microsoft’s Fargo, N.D. campus during the summer. This program allows students to gain real-life working experience, while learning about the technology industry.
· SEP opportunities are open to H.S. students who have completed their junior year (must be 16) through recent college graduates.
· SEP candidates are hired as vendor staff through Kelly Service but work within Microsoft teams.
· SEP positions typically run June-August but this is flexible and up to manager discretion.
· Positions are potentially available across a number of areas including:
o Technical Product Support
o Technical Writing
o User Research
o Product Marketing
o Event Planning
o And many more…
· Students from a variety of interests and backgrounds will be considered.
2011 Program Specifics/Timeline
· Resumes may be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org until March 11, 2011.
o Please include SEP in the subject line.
o Please indicate in the email what type of role you are interested in pursuing.
· Interviews will start after March 11, 2011.
· Offers will be sent out the first week in April.
2011 Compensation Information
· College (Freshman – Recent Graduate)
o Students receive $12/hr. and typically work 40 hours per week.
· High School (Must have completed Junior year (must be at least 16 years old) –Recent H.S. graduate.)
o Students receive $10/hr. and typically work 40 hours per week.
For more information, please contact: Katie Hasbargen – Katie.email@example.com / (701) 281-6877