maurices, dressbarn and Justice are world-class specialty retailers that build an exciting and powerful connection with our customers through well-defined fashion brands. We believe we are creating one of the best work experiences in retail. At all three brands, we create great places to work and shop!
What you’ll do:
- Developing, testing, implementing, and supporting application software programs including project task management, analysis and design, writing program specifications and developing code, and problem solving and support.
- Can work effectively with users to understand requirements and design solutions to meet their needs.
- Develops, communicates and monitors assigned tasks, providing work and duration estimates.
- Completes tasks on time, on budget with good quality.
- Responds quickly to support issues, ensures appropriate communication, and facilitates resolution.
- This position will be located in Duluth, MN.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field is strongly recommended.
- At least 3 years of experience in software development.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Organized and can work on multiple tasks concurrently.
- Analytical thinker with good problem solving methodology.
- Retail knowledge preferred and/or shows ability to understand business concepts.
We are an equal opportunity employer and invite you to explore career opportunities with us. To apply for this position, please email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org