Job ID: 12746
Job Title: Help Desk Tier I (2nd Shift)
Organization Name: Wand Corporation
No of Openings: 2
Hours per Week: 40
Wage/Salary: Submit salary requirment
Employment Start Date: Immediately
Job Description: Job Summary:
Responsible for providing 100% phone support with minimal guidance and supervision. The candidate will also provide assistance, coordination, and follow up on reported issues and resolve complex problems related to systems, applications, hardware and software supported by customer service.
• Execute the daily functions of helpdesk with strict adherence to ticket handling procedures and documentation.
• Perform documented break-fix procedures.
• Follow through to ensure all tasks are appropriately communicated to customers.
• Escalate tasks to appropriate departments.
• Must be available to work evenings and weekends
• Individual should also have strong team orientation, the ability to follow predefined support processes, and the initiative to propose efficiencies
• Ability to work both independently and in a team
This is for 2ndshift. Shift starts at approximately 2pm. Days vary.
Qualifications: Qualifications:Required Qualifications:
• Associates Degree in computer-related field desired
• A+ certification would be a plus.
• 2 years+ of previous help desk experience
• Significant hardware/software experience with PCs
• QSR Experience would be a plus
• Strong verbal and written skills
Typical Physical Demands:
• Sitting for long periods of time
• Ability to use a keyboard, telephone and headset
• Personal Computer
Typical working environment:
• Call Center – Moderate Noise level
Schedule: 2nd Shift- starts at 2pm
Days will vary.
Application Instructions: Apply at:
On-line Application Address : http://wandcorp.iapplicants.com
Job Location: Eden Prairie, MN
Full-time Entry Level
*Post Date: 12/7/2010
*Expiration Date: 1/3/2011