Job ID: 12770
Job Title: Customer Service Consultant/Help Desk I
Organization Name: BioMedix Vascular Solutions, Inc.
No of Openings: 1
Hours per Week: 40
Employment Start Date: ASAP
Job Description: Customer Service Consultant/Help Desk I – Full Time Position – St. Paul, MN
Description: BioMedix is a developer, manufacturer, and worldwide distributor of vascular diagnostic devices and software solutions. BioMedix currently has an immediate opening for a fulltime Customer Service Consultant who is a highly motivated, professional individual with good communication skills and excellent attention to detail and follow through.
Responsible for interfacing with customers, company sales and clinical representatives to handle a variety of pre-sales and post sales technical and clinical questions and issues. Identify solutions that deliver exceptional care to testing physicians, vascular specialists reading Padnet tests, hospital technicians and software administrators. Plays a leading role in building and maintaining a high performance and professional customer service support team that positions BioMedix as a leader in the vascular medical industry.
Essential Job Functions:
• Serves as company liaison with customer on technical and administrative matters, providing highly visible technical support to all customers.
• Provide ‘on-demand” trouble shooting, diagnostics, and remote training, utilizing professional technical expertise.
• Advise customers on the proper applications and functions of BioMedix medical devices and software applications.
• Concisely documents customer calls, emails, inquiries and resolutions into the company support system.
• Utilizes professional judgment in determining which customer issues require a replacement product be shipped to resolve technical problems.
• Responsible for playing a key role in supporting the BioMedix Quality System through accurate and timely documentation of customer contacts, independently determining whether a contact is a confirmed complaint and assessing root cause analysis.
• Responsible for maintaining absolute accuracy of the critical test site id and read site id information in the BioMedix Admin Database.
• Understand the role of Customer Service Consultant, as it relates to compliance of the policies and procedures of the BioMedix Quality System.
• Other duties as assigned.
Non-Essential Job Functions:
• Perform acceptance testing on PADnet systems.
• Configure laptops with latest firmware upgrades.
• Assist with month end and year end management reports and analysis.
• Prepare documentation in support of external and internal Quality audits.
• Assist in developing more effective workflow processes, including paperless filing.
Qualifications: • Education: College Degree (Bachelor’s or Associate’s) or equivalent experience.
• Work Experience: 2-5 years previous experience in Technical Customer service role.
• Ability to analyze and solve technical issues.
• Ability to build professional relationships with Customers, Sales and Clinical Technicians.
• Display attention to detail.
• Able to maintain strict confidence in customer sensitive information.
• Must demonstrate a high level of integrity in managing customer relations.
• Able to work in a team environment, and interact effectively with other groups and departments, clients and partners.
We offer competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits package. (i.e. Vacation, medical, FSA, Life, STD, LTD, 401K, etc.)
Application Instructions: Please forward resume and salary requirements to email@example.com or fax to 651-305-5154 or mail to BioMedix Attn: Human Resources, 4215 White Bear Parkway, White Bear Lake, MN 55110. No agencies, please. BioMedix Vascular Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
On-line Application Address : https://wwwbiomedix.com
Job Location: St. Paul, MN
*Post Date: 12/8/2010
*Expiration Date: 1/3/2011