Job ID: 12744
Job Title: Web Application Developer
Organization Name: Wand Corporation
No of Openings: 1
Hours per Week: 40
Wage/Salary: Submit salary requirment
Employment Start Date: Immediately
Job Description: Job Summary:
The Web Application Developer will be responsible for supporting the existing infrastructure as well as develop new technologies. Must have excellent written and oral communication skills with demonstrated interpersonal and organization abilities. Must be able to work in a varied, fast-paced environment. Flexibility and tolerance are necessities. This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of WAND’s continued growth.
• Develop new Web applications as identified by supervisor and management.
• Create a company-wide, Intranet, allowing data manipulation for each internal staff member.
• Maintain and enhance existing Web applications and all internal systems are integrated.
• Design and implement user-driven templates, databases, and interfaces for ease of use.
• Develop database-driven Web interfaces for rapid, real-time information sharing.
• Develop external Web portals allowing users to input and retrieve accurate information.
• Develop reports to be displayed in the Web Application that accept parameters.
• Follow company rules and guidelines as ruled out in company handbook
Qualifications: Required Qualifications:
• 2 Year Degree in Computer Science or related field (required)
• 4 Year Degree in Computer Science or related field (preferred)
• Web Programmer
• MS SQL
• Windows Server 2003/2008
• Windows 7
• Proficiency in SQL Query
• Proficiency in working with Business to build application workflow
Typical Physical Demands:
• Working at computer – sitting for long periods of time.
Typical working environment:
• Office environment – mild noise level
Application Instructions: Apply at:
On-line Application Address : http://wandcorp.iapplicants.com
Job Location: Eden Prairie, MN
Full-time Entry Level
*Post Date: 12/7/2010
*Expiration Date: 1/3/2011