Job ID: 565
Job Title: Data Analyst
Organization Name: TierMed Systems, LLC
Hours per Week: FT
Employment Start Date: Immediately
Employment End Date: Ongoing
Job Description: TIERMED SYSTEMS, subsidiary of Verisk Health, is a growing software development company located in Chanhassen MN. We were founded on the idea of high quality, easy to use software for the healthcare market. We strive to set the standard of excellence in the HEDIS software industry. HEDIS (Health Plan Effectiveness Data and Information Set) is one of the most widely used set of health care performance measures in the United States
We are seeking candidates for our open Data Analyst positions.
Primary responsibilities include:
• Retrieving and reformatting data from various client health care databases
• Creating datamarts on SQL Server 2005 and Oracle platforms
• Providing software and data support to clients using TIERMED products.
• Automating processes where possible to streamline work and minimize errors
• Performing data warehouse administrative functions.
• Facilitating discussions with clients to understand their data translation needs and create solutions.
• Designing and executing test plans to ensure systems requirements are met.
Qualifications: Minimum Job Qualifications:
• Driven to excel in your career and to expand technical skills
• Excellent problem solving skills
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a proven record of success.
• Minimum of 3 years experience.
• 2+ years experience with MS SQL server or Oracle performing data analysis, data warehousing and data modeling.
• Ability to work effectively with clients at all levels.
• Experience with HEDIS health care data.
• Must possess ability to gather and analyze statistical data, as well as generate ad hoc SQL statements and reports.
Application Instructions: PLEASE SUBMIT RESUMES TO
JOB ID 2010-20476
On-line Application Address : http://www.tiermed.com
Job Location: Chanhassen, MN
*Post Date: 10/20/2010
*Expiration Date: 10/27/2010