Company Profile | Current Opportunities (12)
|Job Location(s):||Little Canada|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Hours per Week:||40|
|Work Hours (i.e. shift):||8 am – 5 pm; M -F|
|Start Date:||Sept. 1st|
|Starting Salary Range:||$80,000-$85,000 DOQ|
|Required Education:||Bachelor’s Degree|
|Required Experience:||7 to 10 years|
|Related Categories:||IT – General, IT – Internet/Web Development, IT – Software Development|
Added position for a talented programmer with the expertise to design, maintain and modify applications to a broad scope of projects and initiatives.
- Designs, develops, and implements web-based Java applications to enhance and/or support business requirements.
- Follows approved life cycle methodologies, creates design documents, and performs program coding and testing.
- Resolves technical issues through debugging, research, and investigation while controlling access to data for both privacy and security.
- Supports business initiatives and the individual business segments through Slumberland service desk interaction.
- Educations: 4 year degree required or 7+ years of experience in the field or related area
- Desired 5 years JAVA/J2EE, 2 yrs SQL Server
- Working knowledge of IBM Websphere; 2+ years preferred
- Ability to work on and complete multiple tasks simultaneously
- Familiear standard concepts, practices, and procedures of particular field
- Be able to relate technical requirements to non technical people, excellent communication, analytical, organized.
- JAVA, J2EE, JDBC, C++, SQL Server, Web Services, CSS, XML, HTML, .Net, DB2