Job ID: 11451
Job Title: Web Developer/ WordPress
Organization Name: Kocina Marketing Companies
Employment Start Date: 8/1/10
Job Description: Web and WordPress Developer (Kocina Branding & Marketing Companies)
We are searching for a web developer with WordPress experience who wants to be involved on many different levels of our projects. This position is as much about creatively solving the business problems of a site as it is about execution and implementation. If you like having a hand in all aspects of development and the feeling of pride that comes from having built high quality sites, this could be a fun and exciting place for you.
Checkerboard Strategic Web Development is an innovative and growing company that specializes in Web development, online marketing, and Web site maintenance. In addition to building new web sites, we also partner with our clients to help them maintain their web presence and marketing efforts which presents us the opportunity to make use of a wide variety of technologies both on the client site and throughout the web.
Checkerboard is committed to finding the right talent for our dynamic team! Our team is looking for developers that:
• are well rounded, self-starters
• have enthusiasm for using web based technologies such as ColdFusion, Java Script, PHP, HTML, CSS, MySQL and Classic ASP
• use WordPress as a CMS
• familiarity with creating custom WP themes a plus!
• experience with WP Plug-ins & Customization
• have a history of developing solid, maintainable code
• are able to take a vision and make it happen
• are experienced enough to see potential problems and identify alternative solutions
• feel confident in their work and their abilities
• have the ability to contribute at all levels of web site development from conceptualization and planning to development and database integration to usability, presentation, and web standards
• work well with and contribute to a team environment
• have strong time management skills and are able to meet tight deadlines
Beneficial, but not required:
• Some creative skill
• Google Analytics
You’ll enjoy our fun atmosphere and comfortable working environment. If the above description seems like a fit for you, give Cynde a call at 612-798-7218. We look forward to hearing from you.
To Learn More:
Check out http://www.checkerboard.com to learn more about us.
Contact Cynde at 612-798-7218 or e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Qualifications: Must be college graduate.
Application Instructions: Please call or e-mail Cynde Bock at email@example.com or call (952) 798-7200
On-line Application Address : http://www.publicity.com/employment.cfm