Job ID: 11470
Job Title: Support Operations Associate
Organization Name: Alarm.com
Employment Start Date: TBD
Job Description: A rapidly expanding, entrepreneurial technology company, Alarm.com, is seeking an ambitious, hard working individual with diverse interests and proven experiences in a competitive and team-oriented customer service environment to become a Support Operations Associate.
Support Operations Associates have a broad range of responsibilities which are designed to build their experience base and abilities. You will contribute in a variety of areas including: technical support for end users, technical support for distributors and partners, evaluation of dealer and customer satisfaction, technical training, and inside sales to direct customers and resellers through phone and email-based interactions. SOAs will be responsible for the quality of our direct-to-dealer customer service experience. Primary duties will include technical support for distributors and partners, product testing, and soliciting dealers for feedback on potential support enhancements and our customer support quality.
Other responsibilities may include development and/or revision of product and technical support documentation, creating and maintaining demo accounts, dealer technical training, and quality assurance. The Support Operations Associate is expected to become an expert on all Alarm.com product lines and will join the most rapidly expanding group within the Alarm.com team. Support Operations plays a key role in areas outside of Customer Service including Sales, Account Management, and Business Development. Alarm.com offers rapid advancement opportunities for candidates who perform at an exceptional level as well as the opportunity to work closely with mid to senior-level management.
Qualifications: • Experience in a customer service, sales, or support role interacting with customers and/or end users.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as phone-based support skills
• Demonstrated passion for providing the highest-quality customer service.
• Highly motivated, self starter with ability to work independently.
• Strong technical/computer skills (e.g., Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
• Team player with an extremely positive attitude.
• Attention to detail is a must.
• Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously in a small, fast-paced environment.
• Interest in technology, although specific technology sub-segment expertise is not required and generalists are welcome to apply.
• Networking experience preferred but not required
• Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required
• Minneapolis/St. Paul Metro Residence
Application Instructions: Please submit cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
On-line Application Address :