Company Profile | Current Opportunities (12)
|Job Location(s):||Little Canada|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Hours per Week:||40|
|Work Hours (i.e. shift):||8 am – 5 pm; M -F|
|Starting Salary Range:||Not Provided|
|Required Education:||Bachelor’s Degree|
|Required Experience:||7 to 20+ years|
|Related Categories:||IT – General, IT – Internet/Web Development, IT – Software Development|
Under general supervision, works from basic systems design and specifications and uses standard procedures and techniques to maintain, modify, devise new or existing application programs of moderate complexity and scope. May assist higher level programmers in the development of programs of a more complex nature.
* Designs, develops, and implements web-based Java applications to enhance and/or support business requirements.
* Follows approved life cycle methodologies, creates design documents, and performs program coding and testing.
* Resolves technical issues through debugging, research, and investigation while controlling access to data for both privacy and security.
* Supports business initiatives and the individual business segments through Slumberland service desk interaction.
* Educations: 4 year degree required or 7+ years of experience in the field or related area
* Desired 5 years JAVA/J2EE, 2 yrs SQL Server
* Working knowledge of IBM Websphere; 2+ years preferred
* Ability to work on and complete multiple tasks simultaneously
* Familiear standard concepts, practices, and procedures of particular field
* Be able to relate technical requirements to non technical people, excellent communication, analytical, organized.
* JAVA, J2EE, JDBC, C++, SQL Server, Web Services, CSS, XML, HTML, .Net, DB2