|Company:||Open Systems International
Company Profile | Current Opportunities (18)
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Hours per Week:||40+|
|Work Hours (i.e. shift):||M-F 8am-5pm|
|Start Date:||As soon as possible|
|Starting Salary Range:||Not Provided|
|Required Education:||Bachelor’s Degree|
|Related Categories:||Engineering – General, Professional and Technical, IT – Software Development|
Candidates will be responsible for the design, implementation and documentation of state-of-the-art applications for real-time control systems and support functions for mission critical Client/Server Windows, Unix, and Linux-based systems.
Successful candidates will be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment, demonstrate initiative and make impactful contributions in product development. They will also possess a strong work ethic, good team participation, and proficient communication/documentation skills, with the ability to prioritize, multitask, and keep projects organized, on track, and moving forward.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Electrical/Computer/Software Engineering
- Programming proficiency in C/C++, Java, or C#
- Background in GUI development
- Experience with Unix and Linux platforms along with Windows
- Knowledge of data structures, database fundamentals, SQL, Client/Server programming
- Familiarity with Object Oriented development and UML diagrams
Please forward your resume, cover letter and any salary expectations via email to: email@example.com.
Include the following Reference Job Code in your EMAIL Subject Line: SE2-10
If you are unable to apply electronically, please send your resume with appropriate job code to:
OSI, Human Resources
3600 Holly Lane North, Suite 40
Minneapolis, MN 55447
OSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.