Park Nicollet Health Services is a company that is driven by excellence and values the need for reporting data integrity, and extensive operational and analytical reporting.
The Epic Report Analyst/Developer is the key resource on each application team responsible for needs identification and analysis, specification, and creation of detailed reports that meet the business users’ needs. The Report Analyst/Developer must become knowledgeable about basic build decisions and reporting process workflows in the application area, build strong relationships with the report users, application teams, and the Business Intelligence & Epic Reporting Team. The Report Analyst/Developer must be proficient in the use of the report writing tool(s) in order to effectively facilitate design, build, validation and documentation of requested reports.
Bachelor’s degree or 3+ years previous experience in a healthcare environment required. General understanding of systems environments preferred. Prior experience using report writing tools, such as Chronicles/Reporting Workbench, Crystal Reports and other Business Objects reporting tools preferred. Epic Certification is preferred.
1. Demonstrated ability to foster and maintain relationships throughout all levels of the organization.
2. Ability to work collaboratively across service lines, functions, and levels of the organization.
3. Ability to organize, plan, and implement process or technical changes.
4. Advanced analytical ability to assess situations and choose effective solutions.
5. Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
6. Ability to conceptualize workflow, develop plans and implement appropriate actions.
7. Ability to handle multiple priorities, ambiguity, continuous change and stressful situations.
8. Ability to develop working knowledge of how the application(s) store data and gain expertise about the Clarity data model.