*Job ID: 10682
*Job Title: Business Intelligence Developer
Organization Name: MEDTOX Laboratories, Inc.
No of Openings: 1
Hours per Week: 40
Wage/Salary: Grade 15
Employment Start Date: ASAP
*Job Description: MEDTOX Laboratories, located in St. Paul, is a drug testing and esoteric clinical laboratory with a focus on technology, quality and service to our clients. Established in 1983, MEDTOX is now the nation’s third largest SAMHSA-certified drug testing laboratory. We are seeking a Business Intelligence Developer interested in contributing to our rapidly growing organization.
The Business Intelligence Developer is responsible for a variety of data warehouse and end user reporting functions. The Developer participates in documenting, reporting, and analysis requirements; develops and modifies corporate reports; verifies information integrity and designs BI dashboards, scorecards, charts / graphs, and dynamic reports to meet new information needs. The Developer will participate in the cataloging of key performance indicators and the documentation of their supporting business requirements, data models, calculation rules, and metadata. Key knowledge areas include data marts, reporting, OLAP design, analytics, user roles/privileges/security, and portal integration.
SCHEDULE: Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
• Work closely with business partners to identify key areas where business intelligence can solve specific business problems by delivering pertinent and timely information.
• Develop, maintain, implement, and support all SQL Server (Suite of SSIS, SSAS, and SSRS) development and production efforts.
• Engage business users, analysts, technical staff, and project team members to design, develop, implement, and enhance reports.
• Responsible for designing, modeling, developing and supporting Database Management Systems used for reporting and analytical purposes.
• Design, develop, modify, optimize, and certify database schema designs to meet system requirements.
• Manage multi-phase/multi-dimensional/multi-resource projects to conclusion while maintaining high customer satisfaction.
• Assist in the development of overall project plans and timetables.
Qualifications: MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
• Bachelors degree in computer science or equivalent education and experience
• One to two years of experience using and implementing solutions using SharePoint Server 2007 (MOSS)
• One to two years of experience with site creation, workflow development, and mid-level architecting of MOSS environments
• Three to five years of experience developing with .NET, including VB.NET
• One to two years of experience using Performance Point Server and creating and implementing dashboards using the Performance Point Dashboard Designer
• One to two years of experience designing, developing and implement Business Intelligence solutions using SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS)
• One to two years of experience developing data integrations using SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
OTHER KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
• Experience with SharePoint administration and development
• Relational and Data Warehousing design and development; including logical and physical data modeling
• The ability to troubleshoot and fix SharePoint application issues
• Proficiency in all SharePoint administrative activities including back-up, restore and site creation
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORKING CONDITIONS/WORK ENVIRONMENT:
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit and talk or hear. They may need to use hands to grasp or operate objects, tools or controls. The employee is occasionally required to climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, reach with hands and arms, and walk; lift, push or pull objects. Hand-eye coordination is necessary to operate computers and other office equipment. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Application Instructions: TO APPLY: Please click link below that is labeled “Online Application Address”. This link will lead to our “Careers” page. On our “Careers” page there is a link called “Open Positions”. Please click on this link to view this opening and to be able to submit online application and resume.
MEDTOX is an EOE/AA Employer.
On-line Application Address : http://www.medtox.com/Careers.aspx