Date: Nov 1, 2017
Location: Minneapolis, MN, US, 55402
At Hallmark Business Connections, we’re a small, innovative, tight-knit team and we strive to cultivate a culture where excellence is recognized and celebrated, health and wellness are a priority, and fun comes with the territory. You may be just the right person to help us make the business world a better place. And there’s only one way to find out- apply now!
The Support Analyst is responsible for supporting branding, reporting and browser compatibility issues with our Web based software applications (both internally and externally developed) used at Hallmark Business Connections. This individual will be responsible for communicating status to internal clients and team members on support and project tasks. This individual is also expected to troubleshoot processing issues within our web based applications.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Takes direction on project assignments and executes on the design given.
- Will step up and take action to resolve issues when requirements aren’t clear.
- Responsible for configuring and setting up new clients on our web based portals.
- Responsible for supporting application products which meet Hallmark Business Connections standards.
- Ensures thorough unit testing for all development assignments.
- Work within HBC established process and controls
- Interacts with other Technical Leads to ensure seamless flow between various functions within the system.
- Acts as primary support contact during application product certification.
- Participates in project planning by providing detailed task lists and estimates to Project Manager.
- This role is client facing along with working across multiple teams, so strong communication skills are required.
To be considered an applicant for this position you must show how you meet the basic qualifications of the job in a resume or document you upload, or by completing the work experience and education application fields. Accepted file types are Microsoft Word (DOC or DOCX), PDF, HTML, or TXT. Individual file size attachment limit is 10 MB.
In compliance with the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986, Hallmark Cards, Inc. and its subsidiary companies will hire only individuals lawfully authorized to work in the United States. Hallmark does not generally provide sponsorship for employment. Employment by Hallmark is contingent upon the signing of the Employment Agreement, signing of an agreement to arbitrate in connection with the Hallmark Dispute Resolution Program, completing Form I-9 Employment Eligibility Verification, passing the urinalysis drug screen, education verification and satisfactory reference and background checks.
- Minimum 1 year of SQL scripting experience
- Minimum 1 year of experience with HTML and CSS
- 1 year experience with Internet applications development
- Knowledge of C#, VB .NET, SSIS
- Bachelor’s degree
- UI experience
Hallmark Business Connections is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, pregnancy, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or any other legally-protected status. Principals only please.
Nearest Major Market: Minneapolis
Job Segment: Branding, Marketing