Web Support Intern Job
Apply now Apply now
Date: Feb 27, 2014
Location: Duluth, MN, US
Web Support Intern
Job ID:: 29586
Department:: Application Operations Mgmt
City:: Duluth, MN
Location:: HP – Duluth Regional Technical Center
Position Type:: Temporary Full-Time
Anticipated Work Schedule:: Monday through Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm (summer)
Hrs/Pay Period:: 80
Looking for an excellent opportunity to showcase your computer expertise• The HealthPartners Duluth Regional Technology Center is seeking 2 interns with an interest in developing their computer programming, quality assurance and web development skills. This highly motivated candidate will work on various projects related HealthPartners business systems.
The primary responsibilities of this position are to assist the Regional Technology Center team with IS&T project support. This is a full-time paid ($10/hour) position, working 40 hours per week with a flexible schedule. The length of this internship is 3 months, with the potential to extend.
* Assist experienced programmers with process enhancements
* Assist with Quality assurance activities
* Help develop up-to-date documentation
* Assist with team website maintenance and enhancements
* Other computer related projects
* Enrolled in or a recent graduate of a Management Information Systems program
* Excellent computer skills, must have strong knowledge of Microsoft Office
* Experience in computer programming languages
* Excellent listening and writing skills
* Must be flexible
* Excellent communication skills
* Able to work independently and in a team setting
* Interest in healthcare field
HealthPartners is nationally acclaimed for providing outstanding patient care. HealthPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. To see a complete job description and/or to apply for this position, please visit http://www.healthpartners.jobs, click on job opportunities and search for Job ID #29586.
Health is what we do. Partnership is how we do it.
Nearest Major Market: Duluth MN
Nearest Secondary Market: Superior WI
Job Segments: Intern, Temporary, Patient Care, Information Systems, QA, Entry Level, Contract, Healthcare, Technology, Quality